- Damilola Olawuyi (2016 David Sive Visiting Scholar), Associate Professor of Law, Hamad Bid Khalifa University, Doha, Katar
- Daniel P. Selmi, (2014-2015 David Sive Visiting Scholar), Fritz B. Burns Professor of Law, Loyola Law School, L.A., California
- Dave Markell (2015 David Sive Visiting Scholar), Associate Dean for Research and Steven M. Goldstein Professor, Florida State University, College of Law
- Gabriel Wedy (2015 – 2016 Visiting Scholar), Federal Judge in Brazil, an Environmental Law Professor at ESMAFE (the Brazilian Federal Judiciary Superior School). He is also a Ph.D and LL.M in Environmental Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul (PUC/RS) and Director of Law for a Green Planet Institute.
- Laura Schujers (2016 Visiting Scholar), PhD Candidate and part of the Masters teaching team for the Office for Environmental Programs at the University of Melbourne
- Rosa Manzo, (2017 Visiting Scholar), Ph.D Candidate in Climate Change Law at Department of Public and International Law, Fulbright Scholar
- Sofia Aivalioti (2014-2015 Visiting Scholar), Dissemination and Exploitation Officer in R&D projects in Sensing & Control