Developing New York’s Legal and Regulatory Framework for Carbon Capture and Sequestration
April 21, 2009 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Columbia University, Morningside Campus, Alfred Lerner Hall, Room 555
- Jared Snyder, Climate Change and Energy; Jeffrey D. Sachs, The Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Klaus Lackner, Lenfest Center for Sustainable Energy, The Earth Institute, Columbia University
- Paul DeCotis, New York State Deputy Secretary for Energy; David Leathers, Jamestown Board of Public Utilities
- Robert Singer, Ecology and Environment, Inc.
- David Streicker, Holland & Knight, LLP
- John Norton, MWH Americas, Inc
- Stephanie Tyree, WE ACT for Environmental Justice
- Michael Gerrard, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia University Law School;
- Brian Prusnek, U.S. Market Development, Climate Change Capital
Summary of the event available here.