Environmental and Energy Stakes of the 2012 Presidential Elections
Sep 11, 2012
Often overlooked in the coverage of the 2012 elections, environm
ental and energy issues could be among those most affected by the elections’ results. Senior environmental litigators and policy experts will discuss: the key environmental issues at stake in the upcoming elections; the impacts of those issues on the presidential race; and the environmental challenges facing the next administration and Congress.
- John C. Cruden, President, Environmental Law Institute
- Kenneth Berlin, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (retired former head of Environmental and Climate Change Practice Group)
- Michael B. Gerrard, Andrew Sabin Professor of Professional Practice and Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Raymond B. Ludwiszewski, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Mark McIntosh, former Deputy General Counsel, White House Council on Environmental Quality
- Jon Huntsman, Policy Director, 2012 Presidential Campaign
In conjunction with: Environmental Law Institute; New York City Bar Association
Video of the event is available here.