Forum on the Future of Indian Point
March 1, 2012
The Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant is located in Westchester County, New York,
thirty miles north of New York City. Its two units opened in 1974 and 1976, and their owners have applied to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for re-licensing for 20 years.
- Paul Gallay, President, Riverkeeper, Inc.
- Ashok Gupta, Director of Energy Policy, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Arthur J. Kremer, Chairman, Affordable Reliable Electricity Alliance, New York Area
- John Kelly, Director of Licensing (Retired), Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant
- Michael B. Gerrard, Andrew Sabin Professor of Professional Practice and Director, Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Columbia Law School Center for Climate Change Law
- The Earth Institute of Columbia University
- Environmental Law and Energy Law Committees
- New York City Bar Association
- New York League of Conservation Voters
- New York State Bar Association Section on Environmental Law
The event flyer is available here.