Implementing Post-Sandy Resiliency Plans: Status Report and Panel Discussion
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Presentation on “The 2100 Commission: Seizing Opportunity to Move NYS Forward” available here.
- Presentation on “Implementing Post-Sandy Resiliency Plans” available here.
- Presentation on” New York State 2100 Commission Report: Energy Improving Strength and Resilience” available here.
- Presentation on Infrastructure Recommendations available here.
[ Video link from website needs to be inputted, since it is currently embedded]
- J. Kevin Healy, Esq., Bryan Cave
Overview of Development of NYS 2100 Commission Report
- Jeremy Creelan, Partner, Jenner & Block
- Philip Mihlmester, Executive Vice President, ICF International
- Stuart Gruskin, Esq., Chief Conservation and External Affairs Officer, The Nature Conservancy
- Robert Bergen, Executive Vice President and former General Counsel, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, NYC Transit
- Michael Cucchiara, Director, National Development Council
Event flyer available here.