A Safe Future for Fossil Fuel Investments in a Carbon-Constrained World?
Date: July 9, 2015, 5:00-7:00pm
Location: Columbia Law School, Jerome Greene Hall, Room 104
- Jeffrey Sachs, Director, Earth Institute at Columbia University
- Ken Cohen, Vice President, Public and Government Affairs, ExxonMobil
- Stephen Coll, Dean and Henry R. Luce Professor of Journalism, Graduate School of Journalism, Columbia University
- Todd Kendall, Senior Vice President, Compass Lexecon
- Patrick C. McGinley, Charles H. Haden II Professor of Law, West Virginia University College of Law
- Michael Gerrard, Director, Sabin Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
View flyer here.