COP21 Climate Agreement – What Comes Next?
Date: Monday, January 25, 2016
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
Venue: Jerome Greene Hall, Room 101, 435 West 116th St, New York, NY 10027.
- Dr. Scott Barrett, Lenfest-Earth Institute Professor of Natural Resource Economics, Columbia
- Jason Bordoff, Professor of Professional Practice in International and Public Affairs and Founding Director, Center on Global Energy Policy
- Michael Gerrard, Andrew Sabin Professor of Professional Practice, Director, Sabin Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School
- Nat Keohane, Vice President, Global Climate, Environmental Defense Fund
- Kyung-Ah Park, Managing Director and Head of Environmental Markets Group, Goldman Sachs
- David Sandalow, Inaugural Fellow, Center on Global Energy Policy
Event flyer available here.
Podcast available here.