Governor Cuomo’s Goal of 50% Renewables by 2030: What Will It Take?
April 12, 2016
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy and Finance for New York, Office of NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo
- Sergej Mahnovski, Director, Utility of the Future team, Consolidated Edison Company
- Anne Reynolds, Executive Director, Alliance for Clean Energy of New York
- Jackson Morris, Director Eastern Energy, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Michael B. Gerrard, Andrew Sabin Professor of Professional Practice and Director, Sabin Center for Climate Change Law, Columbia Law School