Sabin Center at the UNFCCC
As part of several ongoing projects, Sabin Center has sent representatives to many of the recent UNFCCC Conferences of the Parties. Our first-hand accounts of those negotiations are available below.
We also work with the Legal Response Initiative to provide assistance to least developed countries during the negotiations.
Reports from the COP negotiations:
- COP 21 (Paris, 2015): Climate Law Fellow Justin Gundlach
- COP 20 (Lima, 2014): Associate Director and Fellow Jennifer Klein
- COP 18 (Doha, 2012): Research fellow Elizabeth Sheargold
- COP 17 (Durban, 2011): Research fellow Alexis Saba
- COP 15 (Copenhagen, 2009): Faculty Director Michael Gerrard