This page contains links to other trackers and resources that complement the Silencing Science Tracker.
Resources for Whistleblowers
The following resources may be useful for researchers and others who believe they may have been the target of government attempts to silence science and are considering becoming whistleblowers:
- Whistleblower Info
- Science Legal Research Center
- Whistleblowing Survival Tips
- Federal Whistleblower Rights and Protections
The organizations listed below may be able to assist whistleblowers. Please note, if you wish to stay anonymous, please be sure to discuss confidentiality issues before disclosing information to any organization or person, including those listed here.
- GAP (Government Accountability Project)
- PEER (Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility)
- Scientific Integrity Whistleblower Project
- UCS (Union of Concerned Scientists)
The Climate Science Legal Defense Fund is available to answer general legal questions from scientists.
The Sabin Center for Climate Change Law cannot accept reports from whistleblowers. If you are aware of media reports documenting attempts to silence science that you believe we may have missed, please contact Susan Rosenthal (firstname.lastname@example.org).